Total Pageviews

Friday 21 November 2014

Safari!!!!!

After the Bridge we then went to a safari nature reserve and had the best day yet! 

Me and Courtney held a baby lion cub - 








After this we then went to a crocodile show - 



And then an elephant show. At the elephant show I got an elephant "massage" (which we have on video). I lay on the floor and the elephant hovered his foot over me and kept pressing on my stomach!! It was insane! 





Then finally we got onto a safari bus and went round to feed all the animals...









    ^ happiest giraffe ever on the left!


Then finally we went back to the big cat area and saw Blue the huge female tiger that let you take photos with her, unfortunately as me and Courtney had already paid to see the lion cub we didn't bother getting a photo with blue but other people in our group did...

































No comments:

Post a Comment