Total Pageviews

Sunday 30 November 2014

Last night and this morning

Last night we had a free night to do whatever we wanted; me and Courtney were knackered so we napped from 2 until about 7, then we went with kate and shivani to get some food at a little thai restaurant down the road from our hotel. 

I had thai green curry (I asked for no spice and it still blew my head off) and Courtney had Pad Siew; we shared some deep fried chicken which was dank. 



A dog called Aus followed us and waited for us while we ate then guarded us on the way home, he was really cute but he rolled in poo. 


Before going to bed everyone came out for a drink at a local bar, me and Courtney had lemon juice shakes which were reallllly good- we didn't want to drink as we had to get up at 7am the next day. 


This morning we had to be up early to go back to volunteer with the children. Everyday they are learning more of our names and we all have our own little limpet that will always find us no matter what. I have been given the name "ALOO" because they can't pronounce "Luke" :-( 


The boy on my back is Pusib, he never leaves me alone and he can count to 10 in English! (Bare in mind they can't hardly speak thai because they have their own village language). 

I also found a cat that looks like Finley. 










No comments:

Post a Comment